Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Warm Fuzzies

The other day one of my friends said she had a few things for me in her car at school drop off. She gives me tons of hand me downs and I'm constantly leaving things at other peoples houses. She handed me a few things and then said she got me a gift. (Completely unexpected!!) She knows my obsession wtih all things British and she saw a make up case on the clearance aisle with a London theme and she picked it up for me! It's so warm and fuzzy to know people are thinking of you!
As soon as she gave it to me I knew how it would be used. I have a few small knitting projects but only one small project bag that my sister made me. I have already loaded it up and put it in my bigger knitting bag. It's the perfect size for my sock project and I can just grab it and go when I don't want my bigger project! It's the small things that make me happy...

Today was Maya's last day of gymnastics. My friend, Mandi, watched Simon and I had fifty uninterrupted minutes to continue work on my nephew's sweater. I seriously did about four rows in between chatting and looking for Maya but it's four rows further than I was! I'm hoping this will be finished by Saturday because I'm seeing both my niece and nephew for Maya's dance recital!

In the words of the Little Engine That Could, "I can do it! I can do it!"

No comments: