Thursday, June 13, 2013

Charade Socks Done, Monkeys Begun

I finally finished my Charade socks!! We went on a road trip to Hershey Park yesterday and I had two hours on the way there to finish and finish I did. I wasn't sure what to begin after this project. I took both another adult sock pattern with some Mini Mochi I got a while ago as well as a baby sock pattern I thought I could use to stock up on baby gifts. Then I remembered that I don't have any prospective baby girls to knit for...instead I started crocheting a scarf with the left over yarn just to keep my hands moving!
Today we did another road trip to the beach and I started Monkey socks! I've had that pattern queued for years and I'm finally "taking the plunge". I'm just part way down the first cuff for the second time. Since I haven't started a sock since 2009 my tension was completely off and I was making a sock for a giant! I frogged it, started over and I'm finally on my way!


1 comment:

Jen said...

ooh I love these socks and the colour is great. Socks are on my list of may things to do, but I find DPN's a bit daunting and frustrating! lol!
Jen