Friday, June 7, 2013

D to the O-N-E again!!!

I'm finally, finally getting back into my knitting full force. Last night I finished my second Baby Sophisticate of the week! I still need to to some finishing work (weaving in the ends and get some buttons) but I should hopefully have it ready to give my nephew this weekend.
Now I'm on to the socks I've been neglecting since 2009. I'm also thinking of taking my February Lady Sweater out of hibernation, also from 2009. I'll have to check it out and make sure I really want to finish it! It was originally a knit-along that I was doing with my sister and sister in law but we all fell off the bandwagon.

I'll also back into my running full force. I have been running every week but not as much as I'd like to. I've gone four times this week and it feels great! I'm finding that I have more energy and focus, I just wish that I could put that energy and focus into getting my house back in order...

No comments: