Thursday, May 30, 2013

Manicures for Knitters!


I am usually a nighttime knitter. Night is also the only time I really have to do my nails. I have to make the choice nail or knitting and, if I choose nails how early can do I have to start them in order for them to dry in time? Oh the problems... :)

I have tried the Sally Hansen nail polish stickers and have had wonderful results, however, I very much dislike taking nail polish off. I feel like I spend all night with a cotton ball in hand stinking like acetone. Well enter Jamberry Nail Shields, they are my new answer!!

Here's what attracted me to these particular nail shields: they are NOT nail polish! These are easy on, easy off! They go on with a heat source (hair dryer) and off the same way. (You can also soak them in acetone for a "gentler" removal.)

My suggestion, if you decide to try them, is to watch some YouTube videos on tips for applying them. I read some reviews where people had some difficulty so I researched, learned their tricks and they went on pretty easily. I can see how it might be quicker with practice but definitely worth it!

They were on for a week and not only did the stay on but they look adorable! I got antsy and changed it up last night, I'm loving them!

I am hosting an online "party"! Feel free to click on the link below and have fun with hassle free nails. Let us know which patterns you choose. I think my next order will include the lollipop chevron...

Feel free to click on the link:
Http://ckrog.jamberrynails.net
At check out, they will choose "MammaGranate online party" from the drop down box beside "is this order associated with a party?"
Right now it's buy 3 get one free!!
Party ends June 14

No comments: