Sunday, May 26, 2013

Found It!

So yesterday I tore apart my closet looking for the project I'll never finish with the extra yarn to finish my nieces sweater. I recently went through my house and donated tons of things and then it hit me - I  probably got rid of it. I must have figured that I would never finish it so I got rid of it. I was so incredibly frustrated and was scheming how I could get enough yarn to finish the project but not have to buy the entire pound of yarn! I was trying to figure out if I could change to another color, just end it there when I decided to take one more look. I FOUND IT!! It was in my yarn stash hiding under a bag of yarn scraps. I'm so relieved, I can finally finish it.
On a funny note, Maya saw my yarn and asked if she could go to the store and get a box of yarn just like I have! She has also planned out her next few projects; first a hat, then an ankle bracelet. I love it, she is hooked!

No comments: